Abstract Submission and Presentation Guidelines:
Abstract Submission for Gastroenterology 2020 will open on 1 September, 2019. Please refer to our guidelines below for more information. If you have any questions please contact the Congress or Event team on: email@example.com
Why submit an abstract?
- To present your research and receive feedback from expertise working in the same field
- To ensure your work is accessible to the international research community
- To be considered for an oral presentation in dedicated proffered paper sessions and on the main programme
- To expansion recognition from your nobles; all abstracts are citable and will be published on the Journal
- To win prestigious research prizes and awards
Who is eligible to submit an abstract?
Any author working in Gastroenterology related fields who has acquired the relevant approvals.
Is there a cost to submit an abstract?
No, submitting an abstract is free of cost but presenting authors must register and attend the conference should their abstract be accepted.
Are there any limits in the number of abstracts an author can submit?
- Individuals may submit up to two abstracts as the main author
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of abstracts as co-authors
What information do I need to submit my abstact?
- Full contact details of the main author and title, name, surname, organisation, city, country and email address of all co-authors (omit department names, divisions, institutes, etc.)
- Any disclosures including research funding and conflicts of interest of any listed authors
- Confirmation that the research undertaken was approved by an appropriate ethics committee or review board and that, if appropriate, informed consent was obtained for all subjects
- Permission from all co-authors to submit the abstract